Living with dry, itchy skin is irritating! If you’re struggling with this issue, you may have hard water running through your home.
Leave the solution to Royal Plumbing, Heating & Air with professional water softener installation. If you already have a water softener installed in Ogden or Layton, we can also help with any necessary repairs and maintenance.
If you already have a water softener but still see the signs of hard water in your home, you should have a professional inspect your water softener system in Ogden or Layton and repair it.
Signs Your Softener Needs to be Repaired
If your water softener is broken, you’ll start to notice some of the same signs of not having one installed as discussed above. However, here are a few things to look for:
- The taste of your water is different than normal.
- Your water won’t stop running, which could mean that the water is stuck in a certain part of the softening process.
- You find a decrease in water pressure coming from your faucets due to mineral buildup in the pipes.
If you’re seeing the signs above, your water softener in Ogden or Layton may need to be repaired or replaced. Save yourself the hassle later and get your water softener fixed as soon as possible. You’ll be glad you did!
Our experts can install a high-quality water softeners in the Ogden and Layton areas, to give you all the benefits of softer water. Think of soft water as a luxury, providing you softer skin and hair, cleaner dishes, while also helping you to save money!
Signs You May Need a Water Softener
It’s not too difficult to spot evidence of hard water in your home. Some things to look out for are:
- Hard water stains appear on dishes after being put through a dishwashing cycle.
- Hair and skin feel dry and dingy.
- Clogged pipes happen because of mineral buildup.
- Large appliances seem to break down faster or more often than normal.
- Clothing fades quickly and appears dingy after being put through the washer.
By installing a water softener, many of these problems can be resolved. It helps to improve your quality of life and save you money too! For example, soft water can help you reduce the amount of times you’ll have to purchase new appliances, replace your wardrobe, or call a plumber to unclog your pipes.
Our Nugen® pure water systems are state of the art, but we are also capable of installing any brand of water softener in Ogden or Layton. Give us a call for a free estimate on a new water softener system today! One of our friendly, knowledgeable technicians will be happy to help you choose the right system and install it in your home.